Presentation Skills for the Business Professional
– Duration –
10 weeks (5–10 hours per week).
– Course fees –
R5,650 (no textbook or final examination).
– Certification –
Graduates receive the IHS Short Course Certificate.
An excellent presenter has two notable qualities: appropriate skills and personal confidence. Confidence comes from knowing what you want to say and being comfortable with your communication skills. In this course, you will master the skills that will make you a better speaker
What does the programme cover?
- Establishing rapport with your audience
- Implementing techniques to reduce nervousness and fear
- Understanding your strengths as a presenter and how to appeal to different types of people
- Recognize how visual aids can create impact and attention
- Develop techniques to create a professional presence
- Learn some different ways to prepare and organise information
- Prepare, practice, and deliver a short presentation.