Presentation Skills for the Business Professional
10 weeks (510 hours per week)
R7 300 (no textbook or final examination).
Students receive the IHS and AHLEI Short Course Certificate after successful completion.
An excellent presenter has two notable qualities: appropriate skills and personal confidence. Confidence comes from knowing what you want to say and being comfortable with your communication skills. In this course, you will master the skills that will make you a better speaker and presenter.
- Establishing rapport with your audience
- Implementing techniques to reduce nervousness and fear
- Understanding your strengths as a presenter and how to appeal to different types of people
- Recognize how visual aids can create impact and attention
- Develop techniques to create a professional presence
- Learn some different ways to prepare and organise information
- Prepare, practice, and deliver a short presentation.