Business Leadership – Tools For Success
10 weeks (5 - 10 hours per week)
R7 300 (no textbook or final examination)
Students receive the IHS and AHLEI Short Course Certificate after successful completion.
This course is a tool for your leadership development. It is designed to help you create and accomplish your personal best, and to help you lead others to get extraordinary things done. At its core, leadership means setting goals, lighting a path, and persuading others to follow. But the responsibility entails much more. Leaders must get their message out in a way that inspires, make the most of their limited time, and build roads to precious resources. By accepting the challenge to lead, you come to realise that the only limits are those you place on yourself.
- Defining your role as a manager and identify how that role differs from other roles you have had.
- Understanding the management challenge and the new functions of management.
- Discovering how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change.
- Identifying ways to get you and your workspace organised and get a jump on the next crisis.
- Identifying your leadership profile and explore ways to use this knowledge to improve your success as a manager.
- Enhancing your ability to communicate with others in meetings and through presentations.
- Creating an action plan for managing your career success.
Short Course Finance to fund your future
You now have the option to fund your course with a short-term loan with FeverTree Finance. Follow the quick and easy application process with pre-approval within seconds!